- We are a family owned and operated jewelry store selling fine new, newly-manufactured, estate, and consignment jewelry and watches.
- When you are assisted by our staff, you are not being waited on by a commissioned sales person, but by a professionally
trained jeweler and/or watchmaker who is knowledgeable in all phases of the jewelry business.
- All jewelry and watch repairs are done inside this store, as your precious jewelry should not be sent to an outside source.
- No goods delivered without a claim check/ticket. If claim ticket is not presented, associates WILL ask for proper form of identification and/or additional verification information.
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for goods left over 60 days. As stated on your claim ticket, any jewelry repair, watch repair, or custom made item left beyond 60 days of initial notification of
completion, or any item left for evaluation left beyond 60 days will be disposed of in the way of our choosing. No additional notification is required by us. Please note all drop off dates and pick
- Our prices are fair and as low as they can be. They are also not negotiable.
- Due to our pricing structure, there are NO REFUNDS.
- Exchanges may be made within ten days of purchase of a new item only, or three months for in-store credit.
- Consignment and estate sales are FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Special and custom orders require a non-refundable fifty percent deposit.
- Checks are taken upon approval ONLY.
- Lay-a-way plans are for a 3 month period, with non-refundable deposits/payments. Payments can be applied to different in-store merchandise.
- NO EXCEPTIONS!